Catholic, Single, and Flourishing (formerly 8th Day Coaching)
#032 CSF 14 | Why It Might Be Time To Hire A Matchmaker
Can modern matchmaking really help me find a spouse? Cristina Pineda joins me on Catholic, Single and Flourishing to discuss “Why It Might Be Time To Hire A Matchmaker” to see why matchmaking today goes so much deeper than complex algorithms with a human touch.
In this episode, we discuss:
- 0:00 | Introduction
- 3:39 | How matchmaking is more than just an algorithm, but includes coaching
- 7:04 | Matchmaking is a full-person empowerment and growth
- 8:50 | Key questions that matchmakers ask to help people recognize what they are looking for
- 13:15 | Are our desired character qualities too superficial?
- 17:25 | The value and hurdles of hiring a matchmaker (men and women)
- 22:35 | What do Women Want?
- 32:20 | Encouragement for the young adult singles searching for a spouse
To connect with me, feel free to reach out with questions or to schedule a complementary coaching session: Chad@8thdaycoaching.com